Digital Excellence 2019 is the Membership and Association Sector’s leading one-day digital focused best practice conference & exhibition.
This year our theme is Digital Transformation – Inspiring a Connected Approach and 100 delegates have registered their Early Bird places (saving £56). This offer ends in just 12 days! (31 August).
We will address a range of critical online/digital member focused topics including:
Optimising online member tools, Engaging with Key Member Segments Online (including Baby Boomers and Millennials), Taking a More Strategic Approach, Digital Content Focus, Engaging with Younger Members, CRM Journeys, Digital Member Participation, Digital Communications Strategy Development, Email Marketing, Video, Automation, Online Assessment, Artificial Intelligence, Cost Reduction, Online Member Communities, Virtual/Augmented Reality and Online Member Metrics.
Our conference programme features 45 educational sessions delivered by 50+ expert speakers working for and with some of the UK/EU’s leading membership organisations and associations.
Our Digital Expert Case Studies include:
– Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
– Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
– British Medical Association
– Caravan and Motorhome Club
– Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
– Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
– Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
– Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
– Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
– Chartered Institute of Public Relations
– Coeliac UK
– Institute of Chartered Foresters
– National Federation of Self Employed & Small Businesses
– Nautilus International
– Royal College of General Practitioners
– Royal College of Midwives
– Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
– Royal Statistical Society
Digital Excellence 2018 will also host the sector’s largest digital solutions focused trade exhibition. Delegates will have the opportunity to explore innovative solutions from exhibitors including:
ASI Europe, C Systems Global, Cantarus, CBA Events, Chord UK, Community Brands, Dotmailer, Fonteva, Go Cardless, Higher Logic, Hunter Merrifield, Inclusive Digital, Lumi, Membership Plus, Microlearn, MPP Global Solutions, NetXtra, Page Lizard, Pixl8, Professional Advantage, Purple, Results Direct, Silverbear. SmartImpact, Spindogs & Trillium
You can register your Early Bird place (saving £56) or enjoy 3 places for the price of 2 until 31st August.
Note: Passes are exclusively available to professionals working for membership organisations and associations. These places are subsidised, so if you are a supplier or consultant please contact us to discuss the appropriate pass to purchase.